Thursday, November 29, 2007

Science - is so easy!?

I've been racking my brains trying to find ways to show my dd (6) Science. We've done really hard, we've done not so hard. We've done reading, we've tried hands on labs. I was completely lost, dd found it either too hard or too easy, I couldn't win.

Sign up for a pre-packaged science curriculum that takes us right down to the basics... Science at its simplest form - something I took for granted and we're reduced to looking through the eyes of a scientist.... measure, weigh, next up is temp .... why couldn't I do that?

We're loving our new science curriculum, it is on the computer but very hands on as we have instruments and tools that we use to carry out our measurements or activities... I love it! She loves it!

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

I am so glad you found something that works for you !